Sujet : I May Have Dodged a Bullet...For Now
De : nyc52mixer@gmail.com (Bill Drucklieb)
Groupes : rec.arts.movies.production.sound
Date : 08. May 2019, 17:59:08
Bill Drucklieb here again…

First, I’d like to thank everyone for your warm wishes and support as I deal
with my illness.  I’m not sure if this is good news or not, my Cardio Team is
taking a “wait and see” approach to my next step down the road.  They
changed up my medications and we modified my exercise routines, adding more on
both fronts…oh great!

They want to give me a bit more time and do some more testing before deciding
about the next round of surgery…assist pump or defib/pace maker.  All I can
say is this is very frustrating, although I should be used to “hurry up and
wait”, I used to make films before I crashed and burned.

Again, thanks for your great friendship, support and donations. I pick up the
new meds tomorrow.   https://www.gofundme.com/billdheartfunds

I’ll keep ya posted!
Cheers, BD