Sujet : Re: The rumors of my death have not been greatly exaggerated!
De : nyc52mixer@gmail.com (Bill Drucklieb)
Groupes : rec.arts.movies.production.sound
Date : 08. May 2019, 17:57:25
On Wednesday, May 1, 2019 at 8:53:30 AM UTC-5, Ty Ford wrote:
> Wow! Sorry to hear of your recent excitement. So, there's life in Nebraska?
>
> What sorts of electrical things are you doing in your new space.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ty Ford

Actually, as far as medicine goes I couldn't be in a better place than Nebraska.
 The state of the art infectious disease center is here (EbolaWard) at UNO Med,
where they did my surgery.  My surgeon is said to be one of the best in the
world.  So, I'm actually quite lucky I moved here.

As for my new studio, nothing special.  I basically divided it into 3 zones,
work space, living space and sleeping area.  I'm always amazed when I move at
how much new stuff you need to buy.  Stuff like cleaning supplies and general
household goods, it's a never ending battle.

However, walking all over stores like Home Depot is in my exercise routine.  So,
I guess I'm killing 2 birds with one stone.

Thanks for your interest...

Cheers, BD