Sujet : Re: SFX COLLECTION FOR SALE
De : aref.alvandy@gmail.com
Groupes : rec.arts.movies.production.sound
Date : 18. Aug 2018, 19:40:28
On Wednesday, July 11, 2018 at 12:59:45 PM UTC-4, Kevin Seaman wrote:
> Hello Group!
>
> For those of you who are searching for a comprehensive Sound Effects Library
-- I am offering 15 years of logged and diverse effects for a reasonable price
of $50 dollars (thousands of sounds)  to be shared either electronically or on a
hard drive for your projects and workflows -- I  have spent time hand picking
these and hope they will enhance your soundtrack to its fullest realization. All
are free to use for broadcast (film, tv, podcasts, radio, etc). Feel free to ask
for a sample list or clip any other questions feel free to email me.

> Best
> Kevin Seaman
> 347-831-7989
> www.homemadesounds.com
> kevin@theknightstories.com
> Audio Producer

This guy kevin is a conn artist and will steal your money. I paid for his sfx
collection but he never send it to me and since July 16 is giving me a round
around and now he does no answer may calls, texts and emails. DO NOT TRUST this
scum bag.